Obama ..For all the Arabs nations or rulers: -Tunajerkm ding in my doorTaken its toll on my mind and frameworkI do this, you Obama ..Leave this you Obama ..Rained coolness and peaceOh Obama ..Provided the naked belt!!Oh Obama ..Allocated to the bathroom bowl!!Oh Obama ..Separation of ant pajamas!!Oh Obama ..Clap Talk dreamsAnd vomiting resonate illusionsThe frenzy of noise around meDo not fade even growingI am a man and I have servedOver time BtaltkmLonger than the ruling MajestyLet me warn you, startingI have the excuse to conclusionI'm not a server from behind youOsat for sitting and standingI'm not even your brother OahjyIf I have not been out AlorhamaI'm not your father even allergicYou to be a mainstayAnd Aropetkm not TakhtrniI am what I choose Alisalama!They called others ItbnakmHave been orphaned or never!I refuse to lesson the people ofBe governed by a forciblyAnd a system that respects AlcabaI have no otherSoqtr heart melodiesEven if I got Onagami.. Mines over your ears!Vamttheloa .. Systems and peopleLike me and took inspirationBut if you wish to stayThese are lower in cattleBegging and safer foodVosargm ... I am a manIn all stages of myDid not enter into my calculationsThat they look after, day, sheep!
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق