(Days with Jaafar Nimeiri secrets and positions) (the second)For these reasons Nimeiri impressed by what was written about al-Zubayr Pasha, in a written dialogue for the revolutionSudanese parties attacked Egypt, accusing it of being behind the campaign against the Democratic Nimeiri thirdAhmed Soliman, a lawyer leading the coordination between the Islamists and the Maoist tip-Turabi and Rashid TahirIs it restricted to loop Nimeiri to coordinate with the Islamists or to penetrate the Maoist coup
Took the letter written by Brother Elias Secretary to President Nimeiri traveled Cairo, and I got Hotel illiteracy in the 26 of July St., Downtown, and then I called confident Abdullah Saleh, a cousin of President Nimeiri and private secretary sowed in the hotel and take the message Elias Secretary to President Nimeiri, along with the book and gone. The next day he called me and told me confident that the President in the day waiting for me tomorrow. I went to the meeting on time to Palace victory located at the intersection of Revolution Street Arabism Heliopolis is the place allocated by the Egyptian government for the accommodation of the late President Jaafar Nimeiri, Fastqublni Guard a modicum of action, and then they took me up on the roof, where the Office of Nimeiri salon reception guests. Stepped thresholds of peace and found a place empty .. It was only a limited few moments until he came to the man actively and dynamic phenomenon and was met by a reception Jara, then began talking about the book without introductions. Nimeiri was impressive book and was very impressed with the larger section which I dedicated to talk about Dr. Zubair mercy. I have tried the equity section of men as a pioneer of the first Sudanese Revolution, and his contribution was significant in the development of the military in the Sudan, and was formerly of Imam Mahdi in the attempt to apply Islamic law in Sudan. He is a leader as well as in the question of unity, however, his crime history and historians and filmed Nkhasa and slave trader, although it never was. Was impressive Nimeiri my words from al-Zubayr more impressed with what you wrote from May. He seems to have found a similarity between him and the man. I recall that tapped later in the production of a film on al-Zubayr Pasha, a man believed to be just like him. Submitted to the homeland much, except that some people Zlmoh. Both incidents led to stay in Egypt as a refugee. We talked then about the book, and I told him I wrote this book (dialogue for the revolution) in order to escalate the confrontation with the counter-revolution to the development of Sudan and stability. Then we talked about print, contact the publisher knot known Egyptian late Mr. Ahmed Yahya's Office of Modern Egyptian, which was published written Nimeiri Islamic approach to why, and how the Islamic approach. And they agreed to print the book. "After I came to the Sudan and in my mind to discuss how to escalate the confrontation briefing. And decided to get out of the Department of Al-Ghad newspaper which was spread a limited extent, a weekly newspaper, and I write my name and not a pseudonym as you do in the articles (tomorrow) I took the paper home. Although I am certain to violate the position of publisher and editor, Mr. Sid Ahmed Khalifa, for what I write but I was certain that Mr. Abu professional will give me the space will not find it to others, a man who loves fighting. I wrote to him an article titled (statement of May and April) and was the occasion of the twentieth anniversary of the Revolution of May And listed in the article some of the achievements against the failures of May in April Did not disappoint, I think Mr. Abu dissemination of the article as it is without deleting or switch in a full-page, and exciting way, making the introduction of the article interesting. The preamble of Mr. Sid Ahmed Khalifa (Mr. Jamal Ngarp news Mayoi father As we believe, not because of the generation press in May, but he still defends the test of universality in his article on this in his dialogues and Onsth us, with others of his friends and acquaintances ... ... after the Intifada, I met Mr. Jamal Ngarp was talking suggests his belonging to the National Islamic Front, where we thought of this is natural, as most of the fleeing concerns support the May took refuge after the uprising Front Islamic and filed with the slogan of "no allegiance not switch, since its purpose is to search for safety and promised to front providing for sheltering them from the fearful of accountability and punishment. ..... Now, through this article for the exercise by Mr. Jamal Ngarp legitimate right to express their point of view, The man Mayoya pure after riding the horse of the Islamic Front for a while. Pursuant to freely Posted give him the opportunity and platform to say what he has, but remind him that this right is bestowed upon him now is a constitutional right what they were in May to give it to people. This was the biggest mistakes large and serious, which took place after many tragedies and disasters in terms of what our people had to pay the price for May and victimization , however, freedom for us and for others in a democracy) The article was published in Al-Watan published in the twenty-seventh of May 1989, and caused a sensation and Saad tags Almaiuyon overjoyed. No sooner had the article to calm down the fire spilled into the political circles of Nimeiri speech on the occasion of the twentieth anniversary of the revolution in May The letter was a promise to the people to return, and Oaida of partisan and sectarian strife in Sudan Balthbor. I did vim Maoist Sudan login mad politicians parties and their leaders, began the remarks and fashions are increasing here and there, reduce the value of modern man and assaulting him and attacking his supporters as well as those who promoted his movements and words. And provided a clear indictment of the Egyptian government, accusing it of being behind the campaign against them in May. I took a copy of the cassette which carries voice communication Nimeiri and it went to Professor Sid Ahmed Khalifa, who promised to listen to him if he found nothing worthy of publication. Two days later, found in the headline speech and disregard for the country men. The details of the story on the tongue of Mr. Sid Ahmed Khalifa said the ousted Jaafar Nimeiri sent a letter and a copy of which came to him from one of his aides, but he found a group Kpartyat ridiculous and not worthy of publication. Not provoke me because of an interview Mr. Ahmed Khalifa, and you've created for it. I went to the offices of Al Watan newspaper did not mention anything to him about the speech nor who wrote it. It was at that day had been published newspaper (Banner) country dialogue with Nimeiri quoted by Sudanese newspaper this week and commented upon in her daily under the title (the dreams of tyrants), and likened Nimeiri Shah of Iran. Indeed, in Sayed Ahmed, I think it's shameful that the movement of the Sudanese press talk Jaafar Nimeiri of Sudan former Arab and foreign newspapers, and are unable to access and that between him and whatever the disputes and differences greater and deeper than between a man and press other Arab countries. And proposed to him to register scoop Sudanese Nimeiri access to and conduct an interview with him in Cairo. And promised to arrange it so if they are approved. Mr. Ahmed did not hesitate, but very strongly encouraged. Vojerina with Brother Elias of the Secretary-President Nimeiri welcomed the dialogue in Cairo, I came to Mr. Ahmad and told him so and then departed on the same day to Cairo to arrange a meeting and dialogue. Arrived in Cairo and landed Hotel (New Hotel) in Adli Street in downtown Cairo neighborhood synagogue, and called brother told me confident that Mr. Mahjoub Erwa Sudanese newspaper editor found in Cairo and contact them ask to see the President Nimeiri is down in the Shepherd Hotel. I went to the hotel is ensconced in Fastqublni a warm welcome. The links between me and the restricted numerous and profound. Vsoni that you have read the letter Nimeiri the twentieth anniversary of the May and she brought him a copy of it and I told him I knew it relates to Ballowathag, and I told him as well as Beslte Bnumeiri. He told me that it comes from London, and had found a letter Nimeiri there, and believes that the shares rose Nimeiri and became the closest to return to the rule of the Sudan. Restricted so you promised to arrange a meeting with Nimeiri. I went to the office confident in a street Abdul Latif neighborhood of Abdeen and found his brother, Abd al-Muttalib Babiker (request) and asked the Islamists and the events of the island a father and Odnubaoy with the martyr Mohammed Saleh Omar, the late Sheikh Mohammed Mohammed Sadiq Alkaruri and Mr. Mahdi Ibrahim, was arrested and sentenced death, then commuted to life imprisonment for his young age, and then freed after a national reconciliation in 1977 Vdaft connection then the Brotherhood and has been strengthened with the Maoist and was in that period of close to Nimeiri in Cairo. Vokbernhma what I heard from the brother Confidential tab and I told them that his opinion was positive Nimeiri and his movement, so I can arrange a meeting with the president. Was restricted Erwa pm to Nimeiri Palace victory and he carried a roll we did not know what it was eager to have hard, and learned in the last it contains perfume bottle brands (Boss) presented to the Nimeiri said to him, the moment of dedication (Boss for Boss) Astsahb Nimeiri in his thinking and imagination, a restricted converse to the last tab affiliation Muslim Brotherhood movement and their participation in the party system and the slack in the application of Islamic law while participating in the national government with the Umma Party led by Sadiq al-Mahdi, waging a violent attack on the Muslim Brotherhood. Was not restricted tab less severe than Jaafar Nimeiri, but was a strong contender in the dialogue to the extent that made Nimeiri admired him and commends it. Nimeiri and usually admire Baloqoia even if it was their strength in the face. But ended the meeting and Doda, the opposite of what started and Dinner together at the table Nimeiri, called Nimeiri tab for dinner with him the next day. The two agreed to conduct an interview on the sidelines of dinner. I went to restricted tab at the Shepherd Hotel and agreed on the axes of the briefing, and then told me restricted its intention to develop and stimulate dialogue between the Islamists and Jaafar Nimeiri for revolutionary change in the country. There was an old format has arisen between the Maoist and Islamic Front led by the late Mr. Ahmed Suleiman motif whose horns was a lawyer and Dr. Hassan Turabi, Secretary-General of the National Islamic Front, and Maulana Rashid Bakr president of the Alliance strong working people. Coordination and stopped after the death of Maulana Rashid Tahir. So we came to the evening and we had dialogue Nimeiri journalist, published in the Sudan, and re-Nimeiri in the dialogue threat to parties and people close to the people of his return. A last word addressed Nimeiri of the Sudanese people through the newspaper (Sudan) ((I want you to know and everybody knows that when I'm talking about the May'm not talking about the glories of personal, but I'm talking about the story of the revolution of an entire people, sacrificed for it will leave Tood .. When defending Jaafar Nimeiri not defending Jaafar Nimeiri person, because Jaafar Nimeiri person has awarded the command of God, and what I got from the fallen say seek reward with Allaah Zakah for the body, to atone for sins. and I want you to also learn and move me all the people of Sudan and to all people when I preach the gospel to return to the rule of Sudan does not preach this to achieve the dream of myself, or to satisfy a desire to rule, but I return to the rule of the Sudan to complete the revolution that he wanted the leaders of sectarian and partisan to be lost. and I repeat and I say openly and loudly to all those who are waiting for a world awakening and the light, I return .. .. return ... return. All three of us sat down after that, Nimeiri and tab search and a personal means of coordination between May and the Islamic Front for revolutionary action, he asked about Confidential Nimeiri Maoist representative in Sudan to the arrangement with him, told him Nimeiri was responsible for the work in Sudan is Professor Mohamed Ahmed Awad good. Vodena tab and returned to Sudan to the beginning of the media campaign against the Government of the Democratic-third of which was led by Mr. Sadiq al-Mahdi and the leadership of coordination Pim Maoist and Islamic Front. I remember when it was published this talk earlier in a similar event Ajtrrt where some of my memories with President nomadic Jaafar Nimeiri, proved to Mr. Mahjoub Erwa reported and witnessed what I said and wrote in the (public opinion) an article entitled (yes I did my brother Ngarp and you're wrong) emphasized the in the article, the accuracy of the reported said that he actually participated in the coordination of the process by the coup that was imposed by the Islamists with the Maoist, but that was in the days of his commitment to the Islamic movement before her, and said that this was an injustice and wrong which returned him. But when he published some of that on the occasion of a similar suffix, also demonstrated, but said that when he learned of the move Maioyen went to Dr. al-Turabi and told him, asked him to al-Turabi to continue with them and convey their news to him even before their Itagdon Itashoa them. I mentioned these two positions of the Secretariat of Transport and authentication, because the truth here has got lost, I can not know if Mr. Erwa coordinated between the Maoist and the Islamists, or pierced them for the Islamic Front....
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق